Happy Holidays!

I would like to wish you all a happy holidays! It's almost thanks giving! Here were giving goodies grams. Their to give to you're friends for Thanks Giving. It's a card with candy attached. We also are reading a lot of books and passing AR tests. Accelerated Reader. You'll know more if you read Jacobs profile. We got 105 AR books. Once we get 100 we have a ice-cream party. We had it happen yesterday. Anyway you deserve a holiday poem:

Happy holidays

Happy holidays,
With millions of hurrays,
Everybody is wearing a smile,
I cannot be sad not even for a while,
It's now time for a feast,
I will stay up till 10:00 at least,
I give thanks to everyone,
Now time to sleep our holiday is done,
Another holiday come and gone,
Nothing will or has ever gone wrong.
Or will it?

I hope you enjoyed this! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment